[Zope] Zope on local Win2K machine and IE

Danny William Adair danny@adair.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:21:39 +1300

Thanks Chris,

but as you have already pointed out, now the dialup would have to be invoked
manually. Isn't it possible to have both?

Btw, I have the same problem when deactivating a network connection (through
which the machine gets its internet connection, it's a DSL router that's on
the LAN). In this case that whole dialog you were talking about is
deactivated, because LAN settings don't have these dialup properties. When I
"disable" the LAN connection (right-click - "disable"), the same "you are
currently offline" dialog pops up and I can't work on the local Zope server.
Any ideas?

Thx,
Danny