[Zope] converting characters randomly in edit mode

Jerry McRae Jerry McRae <jerry@usd1.com>
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:48:32 -0800

Hi Zopeople,

When editing DTML methods, every so often, maybe on the tenth edit, it
replaces HTMP characters to their HTML code, as in converting a < to
&lt; and the " to &quote;.  It only does this on a few of the
characters, but with big methods and no way to search in text boxes, it
is hard to find.  Unfortunately, Undo doesn't seam to help.  Once I have
the problem, Undoing just brings older version and scrambles them also!

Has anyone seen this before?  or have aliens invaded my computer.

--Jerry
 /\_/\    Jerry McRae       \|||/       mail safely: The Bat! 1.53d
(~o o~)  (stuck in win98)   (. .)       Zope v2.4.1  - dryer than golf
(     ) / A closed mouth gathers no foot.