[Zope] Owner, or not owner ?

Emmanuel Viennet emmanuel.viennet.@lipn.univ-paris13.fr
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:58:44 +0100

 I'm playing for the first time with Zope 2.3.0
(I have an old site running happily since 18 months Zope 2.1.4:-)

I try to setup a site with several authors, each owning its
folder. The users are defined at the root (/acl_users).

The folder "Team/foo" belongs to the user "foo".
In this folder, I grant the permission "View management screens"
to the role "Owner".
Problem: user "foo" can't manage its folder.
If I grant this permission to "Anonymous", it works...

In the ZopeBook, we read "Owner: This role is assigned automatically
to users in the context of objects they create.".

What did I missed ?

Thanks for your help or for pointers to relevant documentation.

--
Emmanuel Viennet
Dpt GTR - IUT de Villetaneuse - Universite Paris-Nord