[Zope] Multi Language Zope SIte

Diego Rodrigo Neufert diego@magicwebdesign.com.br
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:28:25 -0200

Hi,

In my spare time I'm making a new page for my university class. But we want a
multi-language site. What's the best way to do that on Zope?

I'm thinking about create a translation folder with all the text from the
site. With every frase is a DTML Method like:
<dtml-if "SESSION['lang']=='pt_BR'>
Como vai você?
<dtml-elif "SESSION['lang']=='en_US'>
How are you?
</drml-if>

The other way I figure out is just to create one page in English and another
in Portuguese... But the page is very dynamic and if I do this when I change
something in one version I will need to change in the other too..
I use a *LOT* of Ext Methods, that's why I dont want to do this and we are
planning to translate the page to spanish, duth and italian too...

What do you guys think about that?

--

Diego Rodrigo Neufert
Curitiba - PR - Brasil