[Zope] some bugs (?) in zope 2.3.0

Oliver Frommel oliver@aec.at
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:37:37 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I found some strange behaviours while trying to develop an application with
Zope 2.3.0 (src dist, on RedHat Linux 6.0).

- when I try to change the attributes of a user, the password and confirm
form fields contain the strings "password" and "confirm" respectively,
instead of the real password

- cut'ting objects from folders doesn't update the display (i.e. the cut'
objects are still visible. they disappear after pasting to another folder)

- when I create Product and add an object (e.g. DTML file) and add a proxy
role, I can't take that proxy role away. The management interfaces says that
at least one role must be selected.

- when I create Product and add an object (e.g. DTML file) and try to change
security settings, e.g. try to map "Access contents information" to
"Access contents information" I get the following error message on submit:
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: too many arguments; expected 2, got 3
(  File /opt2/Zope-2.3.0-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_setPermissionMapping)
  File /opt2/Zope-2.3.0-src/lib/python/AccessControl/PermissionMapping.py, line 150, in manage_setPermissionMapping
    (Object: index_html))

right now I don't have an idea how to fix these problems ..
Greetings
--Oliver