[Zope] Zope is not getting MySQL SELECT results ...

Tom Jenkins TJenkins@DevIS.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:57:56 -0500

Hello Gerald,

> Hi all.

[snip]
> but it does not seem to be able return any data through a
> SELECT query.
> This does not work in the "test" table nor in a SQL method.
> Using a query,
> such as "select * from test", it always replies with:

> There was no data matching this My Query query.
>
> SQL used:
> select * from test

This may seem like a silly response, but have you tried the same select
statement from outside zope - say from the mysql client?  perhaps your
select statement is truly returning an empty set.  We use zope with
PostgreSQL and MySQL (and have been for a few years) and haven't had any
problems.

Tom Jenkins                       |<xml>Its
devIS - Development InfoStructure |all you
703.525.6485   tjenkins@devis.com |need it
http://www.devis.com              |to be</xml>