[Zope] Did I miss some major change in Z SQL Methods ?

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:55:59 +1100

On Thursday 25 January 2001 16:50, Evan Simpson wrote:
> From: "Curtis Maloney" <curtis@cardgate.net>
>
> > A Z SQL Method ( Returner.sql.getDetails )
>
> [snip]
>
> > <dtml-with "Returner.getDetails(Returner, User=12)">
> >   <dtml-var fieldName>
> > </dtml-with>
>
> You want either:
>
> <dtml-in "Returner.getDetails(Returner, User=12)">
>   <dtml-var fieldName>
> </dtml-in>

No...if you'd paid attention, the Returner.getDetails() is a python method
that calls Returner.sql.getDetails() and does the [0] slicing.

Besides, I've also tried ditching the Python Method, and doing the slicing in
my DTML, and it STILL doesn't work.  This is what has me so confused.  Even
removing most of the complexity, the problem persists.

> Cheers,
>
> Evan @ digicool & 4-am

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney