[Zope] PCGI and MS-IIS on Nt5

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:09:07 +0100

Greetings all,

I've searched through Zopesite and a few docs on setting up Zope with
MS-IIS, but I cannot get PCGI to work....

I followed BriaH's document and did everything. I CAN access
http://localhost:8080/scripts/zope.pcgi and get what I want to see in
<dtml-var REQUEST>...

so, technically I did set it up correctly, but I want to configure the
default document so when I just put in:

http://localhost

I will get the root folder of my zopesite WITH the PCGI working. Now, I
need to use:

http://localhost:8080

I get my website, but PCGI is not working, as I can see in <dtml-var
REQUEST> that it isnt connecting the PCGI. Without PCGI, my SQL Session
will not work.

If I goto http://localhost/scripts/zope.pcgi, I get what I want with the
PCGI, but I cannot use the site because the links do not work.

Can anyone explain what Im doing wrong?

TIA,
Paz