[Zope] beginner / lack of documentation

Gernot Hillier gernot@hillier.de
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:31:59 +0200

Hi Peter, hi * !

Am Montag,  2. Juli 2001 14:54 schrieben Sie:
> Responsible; please don't say that you can do this and that with the
> invented. No matter how smart and educated Zope software engineers and web
> programmers are, they are still very lazy and wants to be treated like
> babies.

Here I don't agree. It would be OK for me to use the advanced search if I
only want to find documents in a special area, for example in the "Site
Developer-HowTos". But this isn't possible with the advanced search either -
or I was to silly to find it...

--
Bye,

Gernot