XML-RPC vs. ZClient vs. ZEO (Was Re: [Zope] MSAccess)

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:25:34 -0700

I doubt that anyone has done any comparative measurements.

I'd say: Implement the one that seems easiest for you. If it doesn't perform
as needed, implement the next harder one.

-- Loren