[Zope] SybaseDA2.0v2 installation problem

Jason Joy kyroraz@usa.net
6 Jul 2001 13:58:24 MST

Hello,

I have a feeling I am doing something really silly or I'm simply missing
something here.  I retrieved and installed the rpm for sybase 11.9.2 (com=
mon)
and then untarballed the sybaseDA package ... and then followed the
instructions as far as how to make it, and got this at the "make" stage? =
 Is
there a package that I am supposed to have to make this work in Zope that=
just forgot to install, or... something even simpler?  This is what
happens...

> make
gcc -fPIC  -I/include -g -O2 -I/usr/include/python1.5 -I/usr/include/pyth=
on1.5
-
DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c ./sy_occ.c
In file included from ./sy_occ.c:47:
ctpublic.h:23: cspublic.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [sy_occ.o] Error 1

Any thoughts or ideas on this would be appreciated.

Jason