[Zope] SybaseDA2.0v2 installation problem

Peter Borocz P.Borocz@fi.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:14:11 -0700

Jason,
I haven't done Sybase in quite a while but somewhere you'll probably have to
point to your local installation of the Sybase client. Within which should
be both an include directory containing the respective CT-Lib header files
(for the compile step) and a lib directory with link libraries (ctlib.so or
libct.a or somesuch).
Hope this helps

Peter Borocz