[Zope] POST to zope

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:40:41 -0400

[Paul Zwarts]

> Great Steve,
> Thanks for the wonderfull suggestions. I'm now resinspired to check this
> out.
>
> The <dtml-if> was only an example of a form in Zope. We will check into
your
> hypothetical question regarding Shockwave's awareness.

You definitely want to find out what Zope is receiving in the form.  That's
if Zope ever gets the form.  In the NS problem I mentioned, Zope doesn't
respond to the form until you click on the NS title bar, but when it gets it
everything is normal after that.

If you are getting the POSTed form at all, the first thing to do is to look
at it:

<dtml-var "REQUEST.form">

Then you will know if you are getting what you expected.

Cheers,

Tom P