[Zope] ZEvent help

nagesh m nagesh_sumo@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:12:52 -0700 (PDT)

dear sir ,

  Sub : Regarding ZEvent.

you said that change the proxy role to higher
permissions and ensure that code working properly.
But we already given the role as "Manager" and we
logged as Manager and script(code) is working
properly.
But it is throwing same exception
------
( You are not authorized to access this resource.
  No Authorization header found. (File: C:\Program
Files\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py Line:
588) 401 Unauthorized for
http://sw8:8080/NShedu/trigger

)

------
if i click trigger tab.

In server side it is showing message like
"currentThread():no current thread for -413987" .
We are using windows98 standalone system.
Server is running on windows98 in one system and
client is working on windows98 in one system.

I had written python script

"  what=context.manage_copyObjects(ids=['object1'])
   context.Folder1.manage_pasteObjects(what) "

the above script i had written in python script file
name is "filecopy"
and this file is calling in ZEvent name is "NShedu" as
follows

" <dtml-call filecopy> " at certain time.

My task is "object1" should copy to "Folder1" at
certain time everyday.

one more thing , is it possible to copy one Folder
from Zope server to local HardDisk at certain time
everyday ????

please give me reply as soon as possible for the above
questions..

Nagesh