[Zope] Newbie question - management interface

Dean & Deb Ekstrand engedi@evertek.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:22:17 -0500

I'm a Zope newbie (found zope last year, played with it some but didn't
really use it, just installed Zope 2.3.3 with Python 2.0 on OpenBSD 2.9),
and I have a problem.  When I go to the management screens, such as Root
Folder, rather than viewing the management stuff in the right pane, I see
the folder as someone visiting my site would see it (rendering index_html
instead of showing the Root Folder management stuff).  There's probably
something obvious I'm overlooking, but I can't figure out how to get the
management screens.  Had same problem on Zope 2.2.5 Windows binary, and have
the problem in IE 5 and w3m (haven't tried any other browsers).  Can someone
help?

I don't subscribe to the zope mailing list, so could people please send
replies to engedi@evertek.net.

Thank you,
Michaek