[Zope] &dtml-???

Tim jhgfjhgfjhgfjhgfjhgf@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:59:23 +0100

Wow, I never noticed that Help! link before, or never bothered to click on
it. Perhaps the link should be illuminous pink or something with the words
click on me, i am good (or is that what help means anyway) ;-)

Whenever I've been stuck, I've always dived straight for www.zope.org, but
now that Help! link has been brought to my attention I shall have another
option.

Cheers
Tim