[Zope] CookieUserFolder :top urgent : how to use it?????????

Gilles Lavaux gilles.lavaux@esrin.esa.it
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:14:42 +0200

Hello,

just an urgent post before the week-end:

I have installed the CookieUserFolder product (because he has a version
number ==1.0, my philosophy is to install only >=1.0 product)
Unfortunately I am not intelligent enough to use it:
- there is no help instruction
- the normal 'manage' user can not use it
- the 'superuser' can use it but the only choices is to add
document/methods/script inside. Of course the superuser can not own object
in it : 'EmergencyUserCannotOwn' error.
- So: I have put a CookieUserFolder in my '/test' folder. Now I can not add
things in '/test' anymore.
- I think I want to add users first in this CookieUserFolder stuff? no?

So how has the receipt?
(this look to me like another example of wonderful lack of documentation)

thanks

Gilles