[Zope] CookieUserFolder :top urgent : how to use it?????????

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:35:23 -0400

gilles,

the CookieUserFolder product has the following help features:

- README.txt
- INSTALL.txt
- help screens for every single management screen

the symptoms that you notice where the login screen will not go away was
due to an unfortunate interaction with non-cookie-enabled user folders
above in the object tree.

The problem is fixed in version 1.1 and you can find it at::

http://www.dataflake.org/software/cookieuserfolder

there isn't a lot of help necessary because the CookieUserFolder is used
the same way that the standard user folder is. you instantiate it (there
is no options to explain) and then you put users in it.

jens