[Zope] Newbie: using html in zope

Tina Poole tp1596@mincom.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:07:34 +1000

Dear All

We are adding  HTML files as documents to our zope site. The files are using
the default css stylesheet for our site. This is working lovely as we
single-source from FrameMaker and deliver in a number of formats and there
are a few hundred files already placed in our site. The only problems are

- table widths: The tables stretch across the page and right off the screen
(past the header). The text wraps correctly at the end of the page but the
table cell just keeps on going.  This makes the file useless to print (they
are for reference and we would like them to be able to print out). I really
do not want to have to specify exact coloum widths but want the tables to be
100% of the screen.

- font sizes: In the style sheet I have added a number of extra styles.
Everything such as, indentation, colour, font style, etc,  is being
reflected in the html files when displayed except the font size. Everything
is the same size.

I would also like to hear from anyone using Zope as a documentation library
like us and how they handled difference file types such as Word, PDF etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

tina poole

MineSTAR
Mincom Limited
Brisbane, Australia

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is
confidential information. If you have received this transmission
in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents
of this E-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not
endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.