[Zope] Selection List Properties

brian.r.brinegar.1 brinegar@purdue.edu
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 16:06:33 -0500 (EST)

I would like to have several objects contain a multiple selection property
which reference the same list. This does not work unless the object being
used as the list is in the path. What I want to do is use something like:

/test/list_python_script

but I get a Bad Request error "No select variable test/list_python_script"

is there a way to do this type of thing. Basically I want to have users
select multiple things from a standard set of keywords and I want to use
the same set of keywords regardless of where the object is located in the
object database.

Any solutions?

--Brian Brinegar
  ECN Web Technician