Zope docs (was Re: [Zope] I was wondfe)

Edward Muller edwardam@home.com
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 18:22:07 -0500

Since I started this thread, I'd just like to pipe up and give my 2 cents.

-Zope does now have some docs. Great!

-Zope needs more docs. I'm thinking something along the lines of Java's
Documentation. I've written a few (never published) zope products and the
only thing I can say is that I'm still not sure why somethings work, but
because I saw the code in an example and it did what I wanted I used it. I
think the core Zope classes and their methods needs to be put in some sort of
document, indexed and possibly with examples.