[Zope] Starting zope automatically on Linux Mandrake 8.0

Karl Munroe komunroe@uwimona.edu.jm
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:07:26 -0800

I tried to use chkconfig to add the zope service but got the following
replies

chkconfig --add zope :
service zope does not support chkconfig

chkconfig --level 345 zope on
service zope does not support chkconfig

the details of my zope install are :

Unpacked from binay distrubution to /var/zope

script zope in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ that I can use to start zope like so:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/zope start

Thanks in advance for you help

Karl Munroe