[Zope] Nonprofits using Zope?

Eric Balasbas ebalasba@bway.net
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:04:55 -0400 (EDT)

We are talking to a nonprofit organization about using Zope for their
content management needs. They wanted to know what other nonprofits were
using Zope. I searched zope.org and the Zope mailing lists and found only
two mentions of nonprofit organizations.

I know there must be more people in nonprofits using Zope. Anyone know of
nonprofits using Zope?

On a related note, I think the "Zope powered links" section of the Zope
site should be updated. I think people would be interested to know that
cbsnewyork.com and greenpeace.org use Zope.

Eric Balasbas
Senior Developer
eric@virtosi.com

http://www.virtosi.com/