[Zope] Nonprofits using Zope?

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:24:48 -0400

[Eric Balasbas]

> We are talking to a nonprofit organization about using Zope for their
> content management needs. They wanted to know what other nonprofits were
> using Zope. I searched zope.org and the Zope mailing lists and found only
> two mentions of nonprofit organizations.
>
> I know there must be more people in nonprofits using Zope. Anyone know of
> nonprofits using Zope?

Not quite what you asked for, but I run several Zope sites here at Mitretek
Systems, a non-profit systems- and information systems- engineering company.
They aren't content-management sites, though, they're low-volume sites to
demonstrate this or that technology fragment.

Thomas B. Passin
Principal Systems Engineer
Mitretek Systems