[Zope] PDF documents in CMF (1.0)

Gilles Lenfant glenfant@bigfoot.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:18:12 +0200

Thanks Stephan but...

The probleme is on server side as I mentioned in the original post.
When I create a Zope "File" object and upload a PDF file, it always works:
means that with IE/Netscape/Acrobat reader/Windows/Mac, either the PDF file
is opened in the Browser window (through the Acrobat plugin) or it creates
an Acrobat window that shows the document.

The problem is in the CMF 1.0 (bug or what ?)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Winandy" <stefan.winandy@topmail.de>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 2:17 PM
Subject: AW: [Zope] PDF documents in CMF (1.0)

Try Netscape, is there the same problem? If not, you can try this:

The error occurs because by the installation of Acrobat Reader 3.xx oder
4.xx one File is not in the MS-Internet Explorer Folder copied.
Workaround: - the hidden File nppdf32.dll C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat
x.xx\Reader\browser\ has to be copied into C:\Program Files\Internet
Explorer\Plugins. (x.xx stands for the version)

Hope it helps

br
stefan