[Zope] Netscape POST Problem - Illustration

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:01:58 -0600 (MDT)

Run your page though validator.w3.org and see what errors it finds. Once
all of those are fixed check the javascript you are using. It could be a
problem anywhere in those. I would suggest you make sure it validates
perfectly at html 4.01 transitional unless you want to xmlize stuff which
netscape 4.x works fine with also. Often netscape doesn't do it becaues it
isn't written right but most people don't know the spec so they think
netscape is wrong.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org