[Zope] Web mail system: Worldpilot, GUM or... recommendations?

Eric Balasbas ebalasba@bway.net
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:23:43 -0400 (EDT)

The last I heard, the company that created Worldpilot was no longer in
business, or at least no longer supporting Worldpilot. GUM seemed to be in
a very early stage of development, but I haven't tried it in a few months.

I think that Zope has all the right features to make a good web
mail agent, but no one has bothered to write a polished web mail program
for Zope.

Eric Balasbas
Senior Developer
eric@virtosi.com