[Zope] zope for intranet?

Eric Casteleijn eric@codenamefuture.nl
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:11:05 +0100

[*SCHNIPP*]
> I recommend searching Zope.org for some
> products which will
> do what you want and more, for example WorldPilot.

I've tried to locate the worldpilot product for the last 2 months, but have
been unable to. At first the site linked to by zope.org and zope treasures
gave a 'server not found'. Now they link to a sourceforge project with no
released files. I found this very strange, and was expecting a comment on
this list, but i haven't seen any yet. Thought i'd point this out, as it's
bound to confuse the person who asked the question, as it did me. (If they
read this, I would recommend Zope to them. I'm still pretty much a newbie,
but i've benefited from Zope and it's community enough that i don't even
want to look back on the way i developed web-apps before. All of what you
indicated is very possible in Zope.)

eric 'what was my middle name again' casteleijn