[Zope] <dtml-sendmail>

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
20 Mar 2001 10:01:23 +0100

andshake.de> said:

Hi,

    DM> Petr Knapek writes:
    >> I have a list of user e-mail addresses which is created
    >> dynamically.  I would like to use <dtml-sendmail> tag to send an
    >> e-mail at all addresses in my dynamical list but do not know what
    >> the syntax of mailto attribute in sendmail tag shoul be.=3D20=3D=
20
    DM> Do not use the "mailto" attribute, use the "To:" header in the
    DM> send mail, similar to:

    DM>       <dtml-sendmail mailhost=3D...> To: <dtml-var
    DM> expr=3D"_.string.join(address_list,',')"> ....

I think this should be better:
<dtml-var expr=3D"_.string.join(address_list, ',\n ')"> ....

    DM> ATTENTION: This is indented only for readability. In your DTML
    DM> code, "To:" must start in the first column!

I have resolved my problem just few minutes after sending e-mail.
Again, thank you very much for help, ideas etc.

    DM> Dieter

Petr

--=20
Petr Kn=E1pek
NEXTRA Czech Republic, s.r.o., Hlinky 114, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic
e-mail: mailto:petr.knapek@nextra.cz
tel:+420-5-43 554 150
FAX:+420-5-43 554 214