[Zope] Running Zope with apache - login not possible

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
26 Mar 2001 13:44:34 +0200

On 26 Mar 2001 13:26:51 +0100, Mayers, Philip J wrote:

> 1) Do you have this in your Apache config (or something like it):
>=20
>     RewriteEngine on
>     RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
>     RewriteRule ^/Zope(.*) /home/httpd/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi$1
> [e=3DHTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=3Dapplication/x-httpd-cgi,l]

Yes this is entered in a <VirtualHost> directiv in my httpd.conf

>=20
> 2) Did you build with pcgi?

I think so.
I ran ./install and then compiled the pcgi directory as the how-to said.

> 3) Have copied the Zope.cgi script to the location listed in the Apache
> rewrite config?

Yes - /home/httpd/cgi-bin/

Anyone else how can help ?

Regards,