[Zope] Running Zope with apache - login not possible

Takashi Veikko Linzbichler takashi.linzbichler@smartferret.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:01:47 +0200

Hi,

Gitte Wange wrote:

> On 26 Mar 2001 13:26:51 +0100, Mayers, Philip J wrote:
>
> > 1) Do you have this in your Apache config (or something like it):
> >
> >     RewriteEngine on
> >     RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} ^(.*)
> >     RewriteRule ^/Zope(.*) /home/httpd/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi$1
> > [e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]
>
> Yes this is entered in a <VirtualHost> directiv in my httpd.conf

[...]
> Anyone else how can help ?

If you still have ZServer listening on port 8080 (it normally is, if not
disabled by -w , as I've learned just a few days ago :-) ), you could
try to reach your management I/F directly on this port. At least you can
determine, wether the error is on the Zope side or with your Apache
setup.

If that works, I could send you my rewrite rules, if you'd need them.

mailx,
	ta

smartferret it-consulting Dipl.-Ing. Linzbichler KEG

Dipl.-Ing. Takashi Veikko Linzbichler
Tannhofweg 28/3
A-8044 Graz, Austria

Tel.:   0316 / 39 89 40 -0