[Zope] Re: ZMySQL Database connection trouble (fwd)

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
27 Mar 2001 19:00:25 +0200

When I have build or compiled or whatever and i start python and tries
to import MySQL I get the following error:
>>> import MySQL
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: ./MySQLmodule.so: undefined symbol: uncompress

Anyone ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer