[Zope] Re: ZMySQL Database connection trouble (fwd)

ghaley@mail.venaca.com ghaley@mail.venaca.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:31:48 -0500 (EST)

	Follow the steps Dave outlined to me, and it will work.  It might
take some time, but be patient.  it will get you there.

	the faq at the revenbrook link report fixes for the major errors
i've gotten trying to connect to ZMySQL.

	ciao!
	greg.