[Zope] tino's <dtml-in> improvements Why, DC?

sam gendler sgendler@akamai.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:26:12 -0800

Jim Fulton wrote:

> I think we are not communicating. I assume that the names introduced
> via prefixes are constructed with underscores, not hyphens, so the
> use of prefixed names solves the hyphenation problem. Right?

I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this.  It seems to me that i you
want sequence_index, just use a prefix of 'sequence'. Problem solved.

--sam

A lot of things wrong with society today are directly
attributable to the fact that the people who make the
laws are sexually maladjusted.
--
from "I Seem To Be a Verb" by R. Buckminster Fuller, 1970.