[Zope] tino's <dtml-in> improvements Why, DC?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:57:39 +0200

Hi Jim,

Jim Fulton wrote:

> Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> > You forget about these ugly hypenations :)
>
> I think we are not communicating. I assume that the names introduced
> via prefixes are constructed with underscores, not hyphens, so the
> use of prefixed names solves the hyphenation problem. Right?

Thats not the case. The Prefix is the prefix, both for hypenation
and for underscore. It only substitutes the word "sequence".

> Prefix-introduced names don't cause namespace pollution because they are
> under the control of the script author, who knows what names she is using.

Unfortunately not. The hypenation occours many times in a variable name
depending on the attribute in question.

Regards
Tino