[Zope] tino's <dtml-in> improvements Why, DC?

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:46:48 +0100

On 28/3/01 3:26 pm, "sam gendler" <sgendler@akamai.com> wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>> I think we are not communicating. I assume that the names introduced
>> via prefixes are constructed with underscores, not hyphens, so the
>> use of prefixed names solves the hyphenation problem. Right?
>
> I was wondering if I was the only one who thought this.  It seems to me that i
> you
> want sequence_index, just use a prefix of 'sequence'. Problem solved.
>
> --sam

Exactly what I though too - but the debate between the 'big brains' was
making me think I was out to lunch! :)

Just need to wait for 2.4 now (luverly).
Tone
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140