[Zope] Opinions sought on acquisition issue

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:40:29 -0500

I think it's a good thing for organizing the image elements of webpages,
such that the site can start off with stock templates, and subsections can
be progressively modified without re-coding the DTML (e.g. by graphic
non-programmer types), by (e.g.) putting same-named .gif's in
subdirectories.... sort of like, inheritance for .gif's.

But... probably would be better to have a special foldertype to make that
clear.