[Zope] kvm

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Thu, 10 May 2001 00:06:54 +0800

hello again!

i hope this time my simple post will NOT cause any misunderstandings.

do any of you know of a good place to buy a 6-port kvm?

you see i need it for:
4 servers and 1 load balancer - 5
last for the keyboard, monitor, mouse - 1

is my port counting correct?

i've been seeing a 4-port kvm -- it connects 4 computers to 1 keyboard,
monitor, and mouse. and since i doubt if there is a 5-port kvm, i'll settle
for 6-ports. :)

i'm here in the philippines. i hope you can help me here locally. it's also
okay if US. my boss will be going to the US in the next month and she
volunteered to get any deliveries for me. hehe.

again, thank you to all those who have advised me about secure remote
logging. i will take into account what you have said.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

"Ooops! Save your work, everyone. FAST!"
Summit Interactive, Inc.

http://www.femalenetwork.com | http://www.candymag.com
http://www.fhm.com.ph | http://www.cosmo.com.ph

FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
email: fritz@mesedilla.com   icq#: 23476449   yahoo id: fritzcm
http://www.fritzmesedilla.net and http://www.fritz.iscute.com
+Basta Ikaw Lord