[Zope] Where are user created help files stored?

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 15:08:26 -0400

Zope2.3.2
Win98se/Redhat6.2

I am upgrading the READMEs for a simple Zope Product.
I clicked through the ZMI /Control_Panel/Products/ to add some help files.
Very nice :-) An example where TTW simple editing really makes sense.

I added two help pages for: 'install' and 'use' easily called like this:
http://jasonic/Control_Panel/Products/BSDObject/Help/use

Then I uploaded my Product folder to remote Linux setup.
Works fine but my help files are not there :/

The principle seems obvious to me -help files belong in each Products own
folder.
Where are the help files kept?
Various searches show lots of other help folders but not for my product.
Am I doing something wrong or is the workflow for this not yet well
developed?

Seems like a another vote for a consistent basic Zope Product maintenance
API like HiawathaZ[Zope Beans] ?

http://www.pault.com/pault/prod/Hiawatha/HiawathaZ.html

Also I am curious why does HiawathaZ proposal use separate non-python XML
tools?

thanks
./Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']