[Zope] Problem with Automatic Cataloging Example in ZopeBook

Christian Wittern wittern@kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
16 May 2001 11:28:50 +0900

Hi fellow Zopers,

I've been running in some problems with Cataloging and went to the
ZopeBook to see whats wrong.
In trying to work through the examples in Chapter 9, Automatic
Cataloging, I found that with the latest and greatest Zope 2.3.2, the
Catalog fails to acquire and catalog the properties of my
NewsItem. Just to verify that I am not doing something very stupid
wrong, I went through the same exercise with an old Zope 2.2.1 I had
lying around.  No problem there, the Catalog looks as expected.
Has anybody else run into this or a similar problem?  Is it a bug in
the ZOpeBook in ZOpe or in my (unplugged) brain?

Any help appreciated,

Chris