[Zope] Problem with Automatic Cataloging Example in ZopeBook

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 22:56:13 -0400

Hi Chris,

Hmmm... I haven't tried this, but I'm afraid I believe you.  :-( Are you
saying that anything that is a property of an instance of a ZClass is
not indexed in the catalog?  Does this happen with any particular type
of ZClass properties or only a certain kind?  What if you add a
PythonScript (with no parameters) to a ZClass as a method and make it
return a string?  Does that get indexed?  Would you be kind enough to
try to make that distinction and report back?

- C