[Zope] Zope problems with IE5

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 14:12:09 -0400

I have this problem on the server actually running Zope.  As long as I
access the manage area from other than the server all is fine.   I have
been having this problem since 2.3.X.

It hasn't bothered me because the servers are not workstations too.

Now I do have Zope installed on my workstation and I don't have this
problem at all.

As for the dial-up Idea glad that worked for you.  I checked the server
settings to see if I could duplicate your fix.  Unfortunately I cannot as
it was set to never dial.  (No Modem Anyway)