A reply to myself (Re: [Zope] SPAM! (was Zope Survey))

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 10:38:44 -0400

Uhh, oops. :^)

We deeply apologize to anyone in the Zope community that took even the
slightest bit of offense at our recent email and/or survey.  It was
never our intent to "spam" the community.  Our deepest regret for any
confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Or, stated, a different way...oops!  :^)

--Paul