[Zope] Q: Verifying the poll numbers

Simon Coles simon@nipltd.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:16:50 +0100

I would third that - for me MacOS X is turning out to be the dream mix of a
mainstream end-user OS (the Mac) and a decent Unix. One one machine I can
have decent editor, mail reader etc., as well as all the server stuff from
my Linux machine. Lovely.

Simon

--On Monday, May 21, 2001 8:06 am -0400 luke tymowski <luke@seeto.com>
wrote:

> I'll have to second that. At home I use MacOS X. If I can't run that
> then I run Linux. At work I run Windows - we're a windows programming
> shop so I don't have much choice - but W2K and XP are pretty good OSs. :)

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: simon@nipltd.com
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============