[Zope] Help on downloading data to a file

Bruce Pearson &/or Gwyn Ingham BruceP@wn.com.au
Wed, 30 May 2001 09:25:40 +0800

Thanks for the help.
The solution I found was:

data = 'This is the data that is generated.'

context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/download')
context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Length', len(data))
context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Disposition',
			   'attachment;filename=Data.dat')

return data

Thanks again,

Bruce.