[Zope] SQLConnectionIDs() equivalent for SQL Methods?

Andy Gimblett andy.gimblett@ftech.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:06:18 +0100

Hi there,

Short version: Is there something like SQLConnectionIDs() which
picks up SQL Methods instead of SQL Connections?

Long version:

lib/python/Products/ZSQLMethods/SQL.py contains a function called
SQLConnectionIDs(), which returns a list of SQL Connection objects
between "here" and the top of the tree (in in the current folder
or any of its parents).

This is very handy for things like (from exUserFolder):

  <th>Database Connection:</th>
    <select name="frontierauth_connection">
      <dtml-in "SQLConnectionIDs()">
        <option value="<dtml-var sequence-item>">
        <dtml-var sequence-key></option>
      </dtml-in>
    </select>

What I want to do now is something very similar, but I want it
to pick up SQL Methods, not SQL Connections.

Does anyone know of such a thing? I know I can emulate/modify
SQLConnectionIDs() using an external method if need be, I just
don't want to reinvent the wheel if what I want is already there.
:-)

(PS: Really enjoying exUserFolder!)

Cheers,

Andy

--
Andy Gimblett - Programmer - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 044 Fax: 029 20 820 035 http://www.frontier.net.uk