[Zope] differentiate dtml method from document

dave@kovach.com dave@kovach.com
31 May 2001 08:07:53 -0700

Though, if I have to ask - I probably shouldnt be asking... but what is PUT_factory?

BTW, I find Homesite and the Zope Extensions for it to be the best editing solution thus far - using its FTP engine. No errors - no issues - no nonsense like Dreamweaver. It was acting pretty eratic with different files. Homesite = better. Just FYI.

Still, need a way to differentiate between different objects. Would be nice.

What in the ZODB tracks the TYPE of an object that is created there?

I tried copying to duplicate a METHOD object and when I would go back into the ZMI it would not know what the object was? I figured at least if I could copy a METHOD in Homesite - delete its content - add new content and rename it - that ZODB would still recognize it as its original object type. But it didnt.

Sincerely,

David