[Zope] FTP hangage

Jason Earl jason.earl@simplot.com
08 Nov 2001 09:04:09 -0700

Actually you *can* set Emacs up to use passive mode simply by changing
the variable ange-ftp-ftp-program-name from ftp to pftp.  I use this
through a squid proxy server behind a firewall with no problems at all.

C-h v ange-ftp-ftp-program-name will get you to a buffer that will
allow you to customize this variable.

Take care,
Jason