[Zope] Download After Purchase

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:01:39 -0500

I don't know what you are using for the payment process but here is
what you could do if you were using Paypal

- Set up a pay pal business account
- They allow you to pass them an URL to return to
- Generate a key for the user (after the first form on your side) and
put that as one of the parameters to pass back in the return URL
- The user fills out the first form (on your side) submits, gets a
page to say "pay now" where they click through to PayPal. After PP
they come back to your site using the return button and your program
checks the key and the referrer from paypal and grants them access to
the file.

I have something like this on http://www.auditt.org/vanity/  although
I am not using the key/referrer

Cheers,