[Zope] Howto Implement a site search functionality for LocalF S product

Singh, Kamal Deep kamaldeep.singh@CommerzbankIB.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:40:19 +0100

thanks for response

Well unfortunately I am no zope or python expert. I come from c++ , java
environment.
Do u have any idea about how much work it is supposed to be, to extend
LocalFS product.
The actual problem is that I am currently in the process if using zope in
our companies intranet.
Right now the intranet has 5 GB of data and it's not possible for me to put
all those file's one by one inside
ZOPe, that's why i cam up with the idea of using LOCALFS. What do you think,
is it possible to use ZOPE and LOCALFS in this environment?.

any help is appreciable.

later
kamal deep singh